Vincent Communications Ltd. (Vincent Communications) has been in business since 2005. We have offices in Fort St. John, B.C. and Grande Prairie, AB. Our company is expanding its tower, internet, radio voice services and infrastructure in northern B.C. and Alberta.
In support of this expansion, we are looking for a skilled Contract Two-Way Radio Installer to add to our growing company that can be based out of Grande Prairie, AB.
We believe the successful applicant will be an integral part of the growth of Vincent Communications and the successful application will also have the opportunity for further career expansion in the future as our company continues its growth.
- Install, remove, program, test, and troubleshoot VHF/UHF mobile voice radios vehicle, cell boosters, and GPS tracking. Which includes manufactures like Vertex, Motorola, RCA, Wilson, and Surecall
- Record maintenance and repair work performed.
- Complete vehicle installations at oil & gas facilities and other industrial locations.
- Must be comfortable working inside and outside in various weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable working around and with heavy equipment.
- Coordinate activities with team members to accomplish and complete jobs efficiently
- Travel to and from different locations safely.
- Actively participate and advocate in safety-related matters; raise safety awareness, provide feedback for pre-job hazard assessments (PJHA’s), participate in safety initiatives, report safety discrepancies and suggest solutions.
- Provide own your tools for installations and troubleshooting. Vincent Communication will supply testing equipment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be comfortable working alone for extended periods of time.
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written, with the proven ability to communicate with respect and professionalism.
- Reliable, dependable, adaptable and flexibility for changing priorities.
- Self-sufficient and be able to work alone.
- Strong problem-solving skills – use of good judgement in response to unexpected problems.
Required Experience / Education:
- 3+ Years Experience
- Must have valid H2S and First Aid Ticket
- General liability insurance and WCB for field work.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License, with clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Must own appropriate vehicle for field work.
- Based on piece work per vehicle install, and travel expenses (To Be Negotiated).
Please send applications to email@example.com