Vincent Communication and Controls is looking for Tower Riggers/Medium-Sized Picker Truck Operators for work in the Grande Prairie area primarily in the Oil & Gas Industry. The position requires:
- Tower rigging and climbing i.e. installing antennas, dishes, coax, and mounts on towers anywhere from 50’ – 300’ tall. MUST NOT BE SCARED OF HEIGHTS.
- Constructing and maintaining DMX, Trylon and All-Weld communication towers from 50’ – 150’ tall.
- Ability to complete jobs with little or no supervision.
- A good driver’s abstract and the ability to handle a medium-sized picker truck.
- Ability to correctly fill out log books and other driver related forms.
- Mechanical inclination (would be an asset but not a prerequisite).
- That the candidate be comfortable with the use of man baskets and other personal lifting devices.
- A professional attitude and must be hard working, reliable, honest and drug free.
Preference will be given to experienced candidates but we are willing to train the right applicant. Depending on experience, work ethic and education Vincent Communications will offer the following compensation:
- Level 1 Tower Rigger – $18.00/hr – $23.00/hr
- Level 2 Tower Rigger – $23.00/hr – $28.00/hr
- Level 3 Tower Rigger – $28.00/hr – $33.00/hr
- Level 4 Tower Rigger – $33.00/hr – $38.00/hr
- Health, Dental and Disability Benefit Package
- Guaranteed base wage (80 hours x hourly wage) every 2 weeks